Friday, August 7, 2009

Not enough time in a day

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for all the things I want to get done, so I have to do the things I need to first. The older children have started back to school, and we are driving them to and from school each day so thats 2 hours right there. I have the boys on a really good schedule though sense the older ones aren't here during the day. That makes getting things done easier. This week has been crazy though sense it's the first week back, by next week I hope I get to blog and sew while the little ones are sleeping. Today I bakes chocolate chip peanut butter cookies and made homemade rootberr. We are taking the kids and a small grill to the creek this evening to eat and play in the water, and of course my bunch will have to hunt for pretty rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment