Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sun Shine

Sense the sun was shinning bright today, I decided we needed some vitamin D. It's been raining here for about a week and a half. So, I took the kids and we went to the cemetery in P-Town, it is a very pretty cemetery and they keep it very clean and neat. After we walked and talked for about an hour,we went and got pizza mias and met my brother and his girlfriend at the park and ate and enjoed each others company. I love being around four teenagers and two toddlers for a picnic pizza lunch. We had a couple of spills and almost had a baby butt in a plate of pizza, so it was interesting and chaotic but a lot of fun.

Here are some pictures from today, sorry none from the picnic it was to crazy and I was trying to eat as well.


                Here is a mushroom I thought was pretty neat and the only one that we saw today.

                                            Here is the headstone that I want on my grave.

Poor baby was so tuckered out. He thinks he is to big for a stroller, so he needed a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment